Private Dermatological Clinic
Mon to Fri from 9:00 to 12:30
Tue and Thur from 15:00 to 17:30
By prior appointment
0911 / 956 99 96
Parking near the office
0911 / 951 83 04
We take good care of you
About Me: Elena Tasler-Salloum
- October 2010: I bought the office of Dr. Lothar Fliegner.
- 2001 and 2010: I worked in different dermatologic offices in France and Germany.
- 1992-1999: I did my specialization in dermatological services at the Dermatological Hospital Edouard Herriot, Lyon /Hospital Fournier and Brabois Hospital, Nancy / and the Regional Hospital Center Metz-Thionville, (France).
- In Germany, I worked in the clinic for Dermatology and Allergology PsoriSol Therapiezentrum, Hersbruck.
- 1991: I started my practice as a general practitioner in Caracas, Venezuela.
Studies and Diplomas
- June 2003: Diplôme Interuniversitaire of Dermatologie Chirurgicale, Claude Bernard University, Lyon, France.
- May 2001: Final for the title of Specialist in Dermatology from the Medical Association of Bavaria, Germany .
- May 2001: Authorization to exercise Medicine in Germany (Approbation).
- October 1996: Diplôme Interuniversitaire of Specialisation in Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, University Henri Poincaré, Nancy, France.
- June 1995: Diplôme d'Université in Santé Tropicale, Faculté de Médecine, Université Henri Poincaré, Nancy, France.
- 1991: Obtained the title of (Doctor)Surgeon from the Central University of Venezuela, Caracas.
Member of the following scientific societies:
- German Society of Dermatology (Deutsche Dermatologische Gesellschaft)
- French Society of Dermatology (Société Française de Dermatologie)
- Union of German Dermatologists (Berufsverband deutscher Dermatologen)
- German Society for Sexually Transmitted Diseases ( Deutsche STD-Gesellschaft)
- Spanish (mother tongue)
Katharina Hammerschmidt - paramedical assistant
Activities: surgical assistant, reception, sterilization of instruments.
Daniela Popp - cosmetician.
Activities: dermatologic cosmetology.
© 2019, Elena Tasler-Salloum